Last Updated: Tuesday, May 19
We are pleased to announce that Bridgewater Dental will be reopening on May 26.
We have been very busy modifying the office and procedures to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all of our patients and our dental team. This page will be updated regularly with information on what you can expect at your next visit.
The CDC has issued warnings and precautions to healthcare providers worldwide regarding coronavirus. We are taking every precaution necessary to limit exposure within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions:
- Please wear your mask and maintain social distancing while in our office.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing any virus symptoms, including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. We will also be screening all of our patients as you check-in.
- Feel free to take advantage of the hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
- For most appointments, we ask that only the patient enter the treatment areas. Parents who feel that their child would be more comfortable, are certainly allowed to stay.
We are fortunate to have a large facility with enough treatment areas to allow isolation of our procedures. Our office follows all the latest infection control recommendations from the CDC and ADA. You will also probably notice some changes we have made to protect our patients and staff:
- Our reception area has been reconfigured to allow social distancing.
- We can no longer offer reading materials or toys, as these are difficult to clean.
- Appointments have been limited to avoid crowding.
We thank all of our patients and their families for trusting us with your dental health! We all look forward to seeing you again!